Friday, April 23, 2010

Relief

It feels so good to sit here without anything to do. We had a pharmacology exam this afternoon. Needless to say, I am completely exhausted. Reid has been tutoring me, and I am very thankful for his efforts! It has been rough. Only one more test to go.

Yesterday I saw a patient who was treatment planned for a composite restoration on #18 (lower left 2nd molar). Because I am in the D2 Operative clinic, all of the patients I see need only minor work done. To make a long story short, she left with an appointment for a foundation for a crown. Not my fault. Turns out there was a large horizontal crack running through the lingual cusps. I felt kind of bad about the situation, because I am sure she was disappointed.

This weekend is Drake Relays! I am staying in Iowa City tonight because I am too tired to drive home at this point. Reid and I just bought a bottle of wine, a couple of bacon wrapped fillets, and some twice baked potatoes. I'll head to Des Moines tomorrow, and then come back Sunday after Jenny's bridal shower. Should be a fun weekend! And fun weekends must start...with a nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment