I have been thinking about starting a blog for a few days now. The first thing to do was to come up with a name. I tried to be creative, but that wasn't going too well. So, I decided to go with the name of a Tom Petty song. I tried all of my favorites, but of course, they were all taken. Once I found one that was available, I took that as a sign. I think cantstopthesun is pretty fitting, though. Ok, so why did I start a blog. This is going to be an online diary of sorts. This is such a crazy and exciting time in my life, and I want to have some record of it. With that said, I can't promise you will find anything I write interesting. Also, I am not trying to impress anyone. Ok, now that you have read the disclaimer, if you are still curious, read on!
No comments:
Post a Comment