Last night was our "Frolics" aka Dental Prom. A few things that I learned:
1. No matter how comfortable your new shoes seem at first, your feet will be killing you by the end of the night. No exceptions.
2. If you get into a cab in Iowa City, don't be surprised when the "Macarena" suddenly starts blaring and a disco ball pops up out of nowhere.
3. The Sheraton in Iowa City is just incapable of making good food. Even when they try something new that makes you think it will be amazing, it will be bad...so, don't expect much.
4. Hungry Hobo #11 Sub with olive oil, vinegar, and oregano and a large pop cures all. Ok, I already knew this, but it's worth pointing out.
5. Reid + Open Bar = Bad Decisions. I have yet to hear all of the stories from his weekend in West Des Moines with the Iowa Medical Society, but I'm sure it wasn't good.
6. Sometimes girlfriends can be the best dates ever! I had so much fun with Courtney. We chatted until 3 a.m., and she had a bridal shower today in Waverly at 11! Oops!
7. I should not be allowed to buy the "Cheese Fix" mix of Doritos, Sun Chips, pretzels, and Cheetos...because I definitely ate an entire family size bag in 24 hours. Sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment