I found out yesterday that I will receive $5,000 in research funding for this summer! I couldn't be happier :) My project this year will involve testing the Midwest Caries I.D. caries detection device.
Here is the delicious turkey burger "recipe" that I used Monday night:
1 lb ground turkey
2 cloves of garlic put through the garlic press
1 egg
Seasoned bread crumbs (I think the idea is to balance the liquid and solid ingredients so you get the right texture)
Salt & pepper
Steak seasoning (a teaspoon or so)
Worcestershire Sauce (more than a few drops, maybe like 5 good shakes)
A few squirts of BBQ sauce
I cooked the patties on my cast iron grill skillet until they seemed firm in the center. Don't over cook them because they will dry up. I served them on hamburger buns with pepper-jack cheese and BBQ sauce. Yum!!
No comments:
Post a Comment