It's the last night of my 4 day weekend. I managed to survive the last few finals of spring semester, and now we are on to summer session! We started Endo last week, and it was surprisingly fun.
I stopped by Marshalltown to see Judy, Sue and Grandma before heading to Des Moines. Mom and I enjoyed some much needed quality time together. This morning, though, I woke up with a crusty swollen shut eye. Great. Thinking it was probably allergies, I jumped out of bed to take some Claritin. It was on my way back to bed when I saw that I was covered in hives. I'm going to blame it on the scallops I ate last night.
I then took some Benadryl, and headed downstairs to nap in front of the TV. As of now, the hives are pretty much gone, but my left eye is still itchy and gross. I really hope it's not pink-eye. I took out my contacts, which is why I'm sitting approximately 2 feet from my TV watching Platinum Weddings.
No comments:
Post a Comment